Re: [opensuse-packaging] Easy way to recognize software that use given library

Hello,

On Feb 23 11:36 Stephan Kulow wrote (excerpt):
On 23.02.2012 11:26, Josef Reidinger wrote:
Stefan Behlert <behlert@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Feb 22, 12 16:05:54 +0100, Stephan Kulow wrote:
Well, you can check for specific binaries for their "required by",
e.g.:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/binary?arch=i586&filename=libhl2-2.4.2-2.1.i586.rpm&package=libhl2&project=games&repository=openSUSE_Factory

Yes, that was what I meant. I just failed to find it, sigh.

Great, that is what I want. Maybe just more intuitive location would be
nice.

Now I would be interested in the places you looked in.

Instead of such a question could you please just provide information
where this "intuitive location" on the OBS web interface actually is.

I also didn't find it.

Kind Regards
Johannes Meixner