[opensuse-packaging] build error on Apache version 2.4.1
I get a build error on Apache. The failure is as follows:
checking whether to enable mod_lbmethod_bybusyness... shared
checking whether to enable mod_lbmethod_heartbeat... shared
checking which MPM to use by default... itk
configure: error: MPM itk is not supported on this platform.
error: Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.U21N0a (%build)

The Spec file

Build Log

What to I alter in the spec file so Apache can finish compiling ?

Thanks Glenn