[opensuse-packaging] build error on Apache version 2.4.1
Hello
I get a build error on Apache. The failure is as follows:
.
.
checking whether to enable mod_lbmethod_bybusyness... shared
checking whether to enable mod_lbmethod_heartbeat... shared
checking which MPM to use by default... itk
configure: error: MPM itk is not supported on this platform.
error: Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.U21N0a (%build)

The Spec file
https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file?file=apache2.spec&package=apache2&project=home%3Adoiggl&rev=22516baf19e70c5382b4c0dd5bb8f0cb

Build Log
https://build.opensuse.org/package/rawlog?arch=x86_64&package=apache2&project=home%3Adoiggl&repository=openSUSE_12.1

Project
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=apache2&project=home%3Adoiggl

Sources
http://httpd.apache.org/download.cgi#apache24

Question:
What to I alter in the spec file so Apache can finish compiling ?

Thanks Glenn