Re: [opensuse-packaging] New build failures due to xorg-x11 reshuffle
Le lundi 20 février 2012, à 11:45 +0100, Stephan Kulow a écrit :
The choice is yours - but what I'm most afraid of are packages that do
not build fail, but simply disable X11 support. vim only fails because
one binary is missing. If vim.spec had used %_bindir/* as many others
do, it would have left unnoticed ;(

That's my concern too. Would it be possible to compare the dependencies
of packages before and after the xorg-x11 changes? This might help us
find some issues.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.