Re: [opensuse-packaging] RFC: reminder mails for factory work
Hello,

Am Samstag, 4. Februar 2012 schrieb Stephan Kulow:
Thanks for your feedback, I updated the script to take your
suggestions into account: http://stephan.kulow.org/reminders/coolo - I
only updated mine for now for you to recheck :)

Looks much better :-)

One thing remains - the "Other new requests" section.
I'm slightly confused because some requests are sorted into the
projects' sections, but some are listed in the "Other new requests"
section - why?
If there isn't a good reason to keep them separate, you should
include them in each project's section.

Oh, and you could group the requests like this:
(note the "->" instead of "to" which makes reading easier IMHO)

Submit requests:
home:olh:branches:system:install:head/hwinfo -> system:install:head
home:olh:branches:system:install:head/installation-images ->
system:install:head
home:jreidinger:branches:openSUSE:Tools/obs-service-verify_file ->
openSUSE:Tools

Delete requests:
openSUSE:Factory/kdeutils4 https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/101869
openSUSE:Factory/tin - https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/102179

After implementing this, you should do the most important change: make
your TODO list shorter. If there's only one or two packages on your list,
the formatting will become nearly irrelevant ;-))

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
Das hier ist eine Anfängerliste.