Re: [opensuse-packaging] Automatic submission of changes to Factory
Le lundi 30 janvier 2012, à 12:19 -0300, Claudio Freire a écrit :
On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 6:08 AM, Richard Guenther <rguenther@xxxxxxx> wrote:
If you want to *not* have automatic submission for your project or your
package, please tell me!

Please never autosubmit packages maintained by me (devel:gcc,
devel:libraries:c_c++/{cloog,gmp,mpc,mpfr,ppl}).

I'm aware of the need to submit, I keep modified packages in devel
until I've properly tested them.
So, don't autosubmit mine either (only devel:languages:python:python-ipaddr)

Done.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.