Re: [opensuse-packaging] Automatic submission of changes to Factory
On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 7:17 PM, Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
A status column for packages in devel projects which showed:

-- Not in factory at all
-- Initial submission to factory pending
-- Initial submission to factory rejected
-- In factory and current
-- In factory, but factory is not current
-- In factory, and factory update submission pending
-- In factory, and factory update submission rejected

would increase the likelihood I kept a handle on my various devel packages.

I can throw this into openfate if it would be useful.

It would get my vote.

Right now, SR are sometimes rather inconspicuous.