Re: [opensuse-packaging] Automatic submission of changes to Factory
On Jan 30, 12 12:25:34 +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:
That could be a submit request to Factory where the devel maintainers group
is added as Reviewers,

We can do that too, and we actually discussed this. The issue is that it
relies on people receiving and reading their hermes mail.

Devel projects are often maintained by a group of people. So individuals
who are not reachable do little harm.

This is not relying on emails. I get notification of pending requests
when I browse my packages on build.o.o and also when I use osc.
Sure, there is still room for improvement there, but hey...

cheers,
JW-

\ | 0911 74053-508 say #263A!__/ (____/ /\
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, GF: Jeff Hawn, J.Guild, F.Imendoerffer, HRB 16746
(AG Nuernberg), Maxfeldstrasse 5, 90409 Nuernberg, Germany

SuSE. Supporting Linux since 1992.