Re: [opensuse-packaging] Source URLs are not valid
On 27.01.2012 11:29, Peter Czanik wrote:
Hello,
My latest push to Factory was declined with the following message:
"
Output of check script:
Source URLs are not valid. Try "osc service localrun download_files"
"
This is what I currently have in syslog-ng.spec:
"
#Source0:
http://www.balabit.com/downloads/files/syslog-ng/sources/%%{version}/source/syslog-ng_%%{version}.tar.gz

Source0: syslog-ng_%{version}.tar.gz
"
How should I fix this to get it accepted?

I reopened the mess "Factory Auto" did just minutes after. I'm moving
the script runner on another machine and it lacked certain software
needed for the check.

Greetings, Stephan