Re: [opensuse-packaging] Is there a quick way to test all Requires are in factory?
  • From: Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 18:28:08 -0500
On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 5:20 PM, Christian Boltz <opensuse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

Am Mittwoch, 21. Dezember 2011 schrieb Greg Freemyer:
More than once I have submitted something to factory that didn't have
all the requires and buildrequires pieces already there.

Is there a simple test I can run on the package to verify that before
I submit a new package?

In this specific case, I want to submit security -- log2timeline.

Create a simple spec with
   BuildRequires: log2timeline

If you want to be really sure, create a new (sub)project where you
a) osc linkpac $project log2timeline
b) create a test package with just BuildRequires: log2timeline

If someone knows if/how this can be done in an automated way [1], please
speak up ;-)

Christian,

Interesting idea, but overly complex I suspect.

Greg