Re: [opensuse-packaging] format_spec_file service
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 11:14:29 +0100
Am Donnerstag, 1. Dezember 2011, 11:38:45 schrieb Stephan Kulow:
Hi,

I'm testing a new version of the format_spec_file service
(you can find the sources on github's openSUSE project)
and this results in submit requests of mine to:

- remove #norootforbuild
- remove duplicated group and license from sub packages

The remove Group: tags do lead to spec files which are not
buildable with rpms like existing on SLES 11 and before.

Since I really like to keep my stuff (OBS packages) also working
for this old (well, SLE 11 is actually still the most up2date
enterprise distro of us) rpms, I like to request to drop the
Group removeing for now.

Or to add %if %suse_version around it so it is only active on old
distro.

Otherwise people will find workarounds to not use the formater at
all anymore ...

bye
adrian

--