[opensuse-packaging] Obsoleted %suse_update_desktop_file
Hi,

Over the last couple of days I reworked update-desktop-files
not to rely on an explicit %suse_update_desktop_file call.
Instead Factory will have an additional brp script that trims
the translations from .desktop files.

So: if you can live with an rpmlint warning on older distributions
(I submited a rpmlint with the warning gone for factory), you can
skip the macro now if you call it without options.

The most useful option of the macro should be the -n option now,
as this one will mark the .desktop file with translate=false, which
then also skips the trimming.

There is one problem with removing the buildrequires on
update-desktop-files though: this package includes rpm provide triggers for
mimehandler(), so don't remove the buildrequire if you have MimeType=
in your .desktop file. Or we move that triggers to a package always
installed in factory.

Greetings, Stephan