Re: [opensuse-packaging] format_spec_file service
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2011 16:38:12 +0100
Am Donnerstag, 1. Dezember 2011, 12:37:12 schrieb Richard Guenther:
On Thu, 1 Dec 2011, Stephan Kulow wrote:
Hi,

I'm testing a new version of the format_spec_file service
(you can find the sources on github's openSUSE project)
and this results in submit requests of mine to:

- remove #norootforbuild
- remove duplicated group and license from sub packages
- patch license field to apply to spdx.org (where I can,

this needs to improve and is in discussion with legal
how to handle the corner cases)

- split buildrequires in single lines (I'll try to keep

two adjacent buildrequire lines sorted).

That should be what I changed, but just so you don't
get afraid :)

Umm....

How are "duplicated license" detected?

And why do we add more to this service rather than removing it?
Because people submit all kind of spec files and I value a rather
standard format of spec files.

Or, make running it optional (how do I turn this off for a devel
project or a specific package for example?)
It is optional. osc ci --skip-local-service-run

It makes reviewing local changes impossible for packages which
generate their spec files automatically from input files.
You're aware that you can run the service locally as part of the generation?

Greetings, Stephan

--
Sent from openSUSE