[opensuse-packaging] format_spec_file service
Hi,

I'm testing a new version of the format_spec_file service
(you can find the sources on github's openSUSE project)
and this results in submit requests of mine to:

- remove #norootforbuild
- remove duplicated group and license from sub packages
- patch license field to apply to spdx.org (where I can,
this needs to improve and is in discussion with legal
how to handle the corner cases)
- split buildrequires in single lines (I'll try to keep
two adjacent buildrequire lines sorted).

That should be what I changed, but just so you don't
get afraid :)

Greetings, Stephan