Re: [opensuse-packaging] (In)Consistent Font Package Names
On 30.11.2011 16:15, Thomas Schraitle wrote:

On Wed, 30 Nov 2011 10:09:50 -0500
Greg Freemyer<greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Heh. The RPM group has nowadays less meaning, but it could be
improved a bit more, in general.
Yes, you're probably right, but I hardly use it.

I believe rpmgroup is soon to be deprecated for opensuse.
Another reason to make font names consistent and logical. ;)

I added your request to openFATE. Please review and add your comments :-)

kind regards,

PS: Do you know that your signature-penguin is damaged on and lists.o.o?

-o) Kim Leyendecker, openSUSE Community Member
/\\ GPG Key: 664265369547B825 | leyendecker@xxxxxxxxxxxx
_\_v - Linux for open minds