Re: [opensuse-packaging] (In)Consistent Font Package Names
On 30.11.2011 16:15, Thomas Schraitle wrote:
Hi,

On Wed, 30 Nov 2011 10:09:50 -0500
Greg Freemyer<greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[...]
Heh. The RPM group has nowadays less meaning, but it could be
improved a bit more, in general.
Yes, you're probably right, but I hardly use it.

I believe rpmgroup is soon to be deprecated for opensuse.
Another reason to make font names consistent and logical. ;)

I added your request to openFATE. Please review https://features.opensuse.org/313037 and add your comments :-)

kind regards,
--kdl

PS: Do you know that your signature-penguin is damaged on lists.suse.de and lists.o.o?

--
-o) Kim Leyendecker, openSUSE Community Member
/\\ GPG Key: 664265369547B825 | leyendecker@xxxxxxxxxxxx