[opensuse-packaging] ANNOUNCE: stricter tests done by factory-auto
Hi,

I've spent the day implementing a long overdue TODO: adding more
checks to the script behind factory-auto.

I check now the source_validator output, the download_files (if
the Source* urls are valid) and various other things.

Among them:

openSUSE:Factory/FooBar needs to have FooBar.spec, FooBar.changes
and Name: FooBar in FooBar.spec (there might be additional spec files)

Factory packages shall not have a Vendor tag, but need to contain
a copyright and license (for those I added some heuristics that I hope
work for most cases).

We need to have a %changelog line in the spec file and of course the
package needs to have succeeded.

Please watch factory-auto declines (for now they will be under user
coolo, but I plan to create an extra user for that soon) and notify me
if you think the decline is wrong.

Greetings, Stephan