Re: [opensuse-packaging] Re: automake fails to build
Am 04.11.2011 13:46, schrieb Malcolm:
On Fri, 4 Nov 2011 13:17:45 +0100
Kim Leyendecker<leyendecker@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Am 04.11.2011 09:08, schrieb Dimstar / Dominique Leuenberger:
> > Your spec file is incomplete.
> >
> > You lack a %prep, %build and %install section as a bare minimum
> >
> > http://dominique.leuenberger.net/blog/2009/05/rpm-packaging-for-beginners/
> > might have some hints for you.
> > Well, this happens when you get your specfile from a spec-collection
> on kde-apps.org....
> > okay, thanks, so i will go to rewrite it, i guess.
> > thanks,
> --kdl

Hi
Run spec-cleaner on it, should fix most of it?

I did it, but before I rewrote my spec-file according to the SUSE guidelines (used rpmdev-newspec for that). Due to this, there wasn´t any big changes and the build still fails.

--kdl

--
-o) Kim Leyendecker
/\\ openSUSE Ambassador, openSUSE Wiki Team DE