Re: [opensuse-packaging] library policy whitelist
  • From: Claudio Freire <klaussfreire@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 12:11:00 -0300
On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 4:05 AM, Ludwig Nussel <ludwig.nussel@xxxxxxx> wrote:
What makes you think that's not the case? As I said the config is
inherited from the repo you build against. That doesn't mean the config
should include whitelist entries for stuff that only exists in your home
project.

Sorry, I quoted the wrong part of the post. I was referring to the comment:

Of course we can
discuss whether or not packaging policies should be enforced in home
projects, but I'd rather not go down that rat hole.

My point was, packaging policies *should* be enforced in home
projects, to let people know that their package is not good for
Factory.
As long as those are warnings, not errors.