Re: [opensuse-packaging] library policy whitelist
  • From: Ludwig Nussel <ludwig.nussel@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 09:05:16 +0200
Claudio Freire wrote:
On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 5:25 PM, Ludwig Nussel <ludwig.nussel@xxxxxxx> wrote:
The policy is applied to home projects as well since
rpmlint{,-mini,-Factory} is inherited from the repos one builds against.
The rpmlint configuration in Factory is not supposed care about packages
outside of Factory though. The whitelist entries that seem to refer to
home projects are just referring to former Factory package names. So
those entries can be removed.

However, when I build against Factory in my home project I would like
to see warnings about stuff that won't let me submit to factory.
Don't you think?

What makes you think that's not the case? As I said the config is
inherited from the repo you build against. That doesn't mean the config
should include whitelist entries for stuff that only exists in your home
project.

cu
Ludwig

--