Re: [opensuse-packaging] library policy whitelist
  • From: Claudio Freire <klaussfreire@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 17:39:16 +0200
On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 5:25 PM, Ludwig Nussel <ludwig.nussel@xxxxxxx> wrote:
The policy is applied to home projects as well since
rpmlint{,-mini,-Factory} is inherited from the repos one builds against.
The rpmlint configuration in Factory is not supposed care about packages
outside of Factory though. The whitelist entries that seem to refer to
home projects are just referring to former Factory package names. So
those entries can be removed.

However, when I build against Factory in my home project I would like
to see warnings about stuff that won't let me submit to factory.
Don't you think?