Re: [opensuse-packaging] example or documentation related to integrating Systemd in spec files
On 15/09/11 17:45, Togan Muftuoglu wrote:
On 09/14/2011 10:40 AM, Togan Muftuoglu wrote:
Hi,

Is there an example or documentation related to integrating Systemd in
spec files showing how to install and activate service files if system
has systemd enabled.

Ideally I would like to support both systemd enabled and the traditional
init system in the spec.
Before I submit the package to factory I really would like to offer the
possibility of including systemd support but with no documentation or
sample how can I do that :(

Togan

There were a few threads here earlier, they should still be current
http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-packaging/2011-06/msg00079.html

Regards,
Tejas