Re: [opensuse-packaging] Re: New home for the Chromium webbrowser
On Thursday 18 August 2011 17:13:13 Malcolm wrote:

Hi Raymond
Seems there are still issues, can you poke your nose into the forum?

The issues regarding the missing sandbox client have been resolved. This
client is now build and installed as indicated in those posts. However I do
not see any of the cpu hogging on my machine, but this could be that I do not
have any add-ons installed.

I have noticed the missing functionality to close the tabs by clicking on the
X. I assume that this is caused by a snapshot on the wrong time and I have
started to create a newer snapshot that hopefully resolves also this problem.

Once that this last issue has been resolved, I will enable the
network:chromium repo to be published and only then I will start with the
removal of the package in the Contrib repo and in my own home project.