Re: [opensuse-packaging] Re: New home for the Chromium webbrowser
On Thursday 18 August 2011 17:13:13 Malcolm wrote:

Hi Raymond
Seems there are still issues, can you poke your nose into the forum?
http://forums.opensuse.org/english/get-technical-help-here/applications/4642
63-chromium-chrome-broken-packages-do-not-update.html
http://forums.opensuse.org/english/get-technical-help-here/applications/464
252-chromium-doesnt-start-after-updating.html

The issues regarding the missing sandbox client have been resolved. This
client is now build and installed as indicated in those posts. However I do
not see any of the cpu hogging on my machine, but this could be that I do not
have any add-ons installed.

I have noticed the missing functionality to close the tabs by clicking on the
X. I assume that this is caused by a snapshot on the wrong time and I have
started to create a newer snapshot that hopefully resolves also this problem.

Once that this last issue has been resolved, I will enable the
network:chromium repo to be published and only then I will start with the
removal of the package in the Contrib repo and in my own home project.

Regards

Raymond