Re: [opensuse-packaging] [reminder] openSUSE 12.1 Milestone 4 is next week
On Thursday, August 04, 2011 14:52:55 Stefan Seyfried wrote:
Am Thu, 4 Aug 2011 14:45:29 +0200

schrieb Stefan Seyfried <stefan.seyfried@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Am Thu, 4 Aug 2011 13:53:06 +0200

schrieb Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>:
Nothing changed? Just the version number you mean?

It built well yesterday, it was just not published because something
was hanging in buildservice. Today I triggered a rebuild and it fails.
Not even the version number changed.

HAHA!
systemd grew a devel package overnight... slap them systemd packagers with
a cluestick, please for incompatible changes without announcement...

Sorry, my fault - ok, I'll write up something now,

Andreas
--
Andreas Jaeger, Program Manager openSUSE
aj@{suse.com,opensuse.org} Twitter/Identica: jaegerandi