[opensuse-packaging] Where do you look for other distro's specfiles? (Fedora specifically)
  • From: Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 20:41:04 -0400
I'm trying to upgrade Sleuthkit which I found in home:toganm:security

But the Specfile is out of date compared to the latest tar.gz file and
giving a Badness of 10,000 due to a naming issue with a library.

Per the changelog, the specfile originally came from Fedora, so I
thought I'd take a look at it and see if they've already fixed it.

Where do I look for that?

fyi: My version of the package is at:
home:gregfreemyer:Tools-for-forensic-boot-cd > sleuthkit

Thanks
Greg