Re: [opensuse-packaging] Re: Killing processes in %post?
Le vendredi 29 juillet 2011, à 09:10 +0100, Rob Davies a écrit :
Does netstat output help any? I don't have "dconf" running on my
system but the socket path may be an attribute of the right service :

# netstat -lp |grep dbus
unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 15540
4439/dbus-daemon @/tmp/dbus-U3uo82lGlj
unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 7291
1337/dbus-daemon /var/run/dbus/system_bus_socket
# netstat --unix -p | grep dbus
{ copious output }

Agree that a "RESTART" or "STOP" feature in protocol makes sense.

dconf-service is a per-user service, not a system daemon. Some
restart/stop message like this would involve sending a message on the
user bus for each user, which is not really an option, I guess.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.