[opensuse-packaging] python > 2.7.1 for 11.4?
hi there,

I'm still trying to package calibre >= 0.8 for opensuse.
Problems are:
1. calibre by now requires python 2.7.1 or higher but NOT python 3
2. the original author is about as cooperative and helpful as the german tax
authorities on a
bad day. His general approach to any kind of support question is "If you're not
running the
binaries from my website, go eff yourself."

...problem with that is, calibre is pretty much the only decent ebook reader
management
software that is platform independent.

any ideas?

bye,
MH

--
Die unaufgeforderte Zusendung einer Werbemail an Privatleute verstößt gegen §1
UWG und §823 I