[opensuse-packaging] Debuginfo is not included on 11.1
Hi all,

I have a problem with icedtea-web build on (Evergreen) 11.1.

Checking for unpackaged file(s): /usr/lib/rpm/check-files
error: Installed (but unpackaged) file(s) found:

so it seems like debuginfo and debugsource packages are not included
into spec file. The debug is enabled for that project (build with
--debug did not change anything) and I see %suse_insert_debug_package
after rpmbuild, so don't don't where is the problem. The same spec works
well for 11.2+.

Anyone have a hint what should be wrong?

Michal Vyskocil