[opensuse-packaging] Re: [opensuse-factory] HAL and related
On Wednesday 01 June 2011 11:43:21 Andreas Jaeger wrote:

Is it possible to build a package with hal if hal is available in the
repository and without hal otherwise? How to properly organize the check
on whether the package exists in the repo at the buildtime?

Or may be another solution based on an option constant defined in the
project's properties is better?

You can add hal to the KDE3 repository if KDE3 is the only users of hal.

Or may be another solution based on an option constant defined in the
project's properties is better?

You can add hal to the KDE3 repository if KDE3 is the only users of hal.

I meant something like the following:

BuildRequires: %( echo `zypper se --match-exact hal-devel | grep
hal-devel --only-matching`)

But as coolo pointed me that I can check against %{_project} I will do that
way.