Re: [opensuse-packaging] boinc-client: bnc#689499
* Cristian Rodríguez (crrodriguez@xxxxxxxxxxxx) [20110516 04:04]:

int dir_size(const char* dirpath, double& size, bool recurse) .. that's
going to fail with an integer overflow sooner or later...

Beg your pardon, but where will it lead to an integer overflow? AFAICT it's
simply used to print directory sizes. Though I don't see any reason why you
would want to use a double for that and not to suitably sized integer.

** off_t *** dir_size ... and fix the underlying code that is not going
to handle stuff correctly in its currrent incarnation...

This remark I don"t understand. Care to expand a bit?

Philipp