Re: [opensuse-packaging] Spec-file generator in OBS, or third party software
Am Montag, 16. Mai 2011, 11:34:12 schrieb Adrian Schröter:
Am Friday, 13. May 2011, 22:15:58 schrieb Kim Leyendecker:
Dear packagers!

For some projects (between a little home program like hello world and a
full KDE desktop), I need something like a generator for spec-files, so
that I don´t need to write them on my own ;) . Does anyone knows about
such a magical piece of software, or even better, is there a feature
like this on OBS?

OBS itself has just mechanisms to integrate code generators (source
services).

They can also be used to run standalone.

But in general OBS has no generators itself. You can look at the cpan spec
generator from openSUSE:Tools project to see an example.

bye
adrian

For php pear modules, there is

pear make-rpm-spec file.tgz

But your mileage may vary. It gets dependencies wrong all the time and usually
sets some attributes to invalid values.

--
Ralf Lang
Linux Consultant / Developer