Re: [opensuse-packaging] Spec-file generator in OBS, or third party software
On Friday 13 May 2011 22:15:58 Kim Leyendecker wrote:
Dear packagers!

For some projects (between a little home program like hello world and a
full KDE desktop), I need something like a generator for spec-files, so
that I don´t need to write them on my own ;) . Does anyone knows about
such a magical piece of software, or even better, is there a feature
like this on OBS?
Well, we have several like gem2rpm, py2pack and cpanspec. However, for Qt/KDE-
based software, kde-obs-generator [1] may be the preferred tool.

Footnotes:
[1] https://gitorious.org/kde-obs-generator
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,