Re: [opensuse-packaging] Re: Icon not working on KDE for a package...
Hi all,

Thanks for the ideas... I identified the bug with Richard Bos on KDE.
I've spoken with Pino Toscano about this bug and we debugged it and
made some preliminary testing. Everything suggests for a bug in KDE
when icons start by 'unknown' and are followed by a 'dash' (-),
somehow this triggers some weird thing that makes KDE use the
'unknown.png' icon from Oxygen.

Pino's on it. Thanks all.... As a temporary measure I had already
repacked the package with the full path on the desktop entry file.

NM