[opensuse-packaging] Icon not working on KDE for a package...
Dear all,

I've packaged a game called Unknown Horizons which installs the
desktop file in /usr/share/applications/%{name}.desktop. This file has
an icon file entry in the following format:
Icon=unknown-horizons

Which seems cool to me. The icon is installed on
/usr/share/pixmaps/unknown-horizons.svg. Everything works just fine in
GNOME, but in KDE the icon for the applications isn't rendered on the
menus. Anyone familiar with KDE knows what is happening?

Nelson