Re: [opensuse-packaging] How do I go about submitting openCOLLADA--svn839 to 11.4 update?
On 05/11/2011 02:55 PM, Philipp Thomas wrote:
* Dave Plater (davejplater@xxxxxxxxx) [20110511 14:28]:

it was suggested that I push it as an update to 11.4 due to
"undefined-non-weak-symbol"s present in older scons builds.

What and how do I do?
Suggestions and guidance are welcome.

Make an sr to openSUSE:11.4:Update:Test, create a corresponding bugzilla
entry and set that bugreport to needinfo maintenance@xxxxxxxxxxxx,
requesting an update for 11.4.

Philipp
Thanks Philipp for the help with libraries that you've given me in the past, I finally have a grasp on the mechanics of shared libraries. I'm busy finishing mjpegtools with the patch you started, cmake seems to be better with libs than autotools. Without me searching, what is the difference between "LT_" and "LTV_" as in "LTV_RELEASE"?

Dave P