[opensuse-packaging] Need help: sed scripts
  • From: Nelson Marques <nmo.marques@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 01:25:51 +0100
Good people,

As some people are aware I'm trying to get Unity going and there's a
few itches in which I need some help. I've been paying a lot of
attention to the packaging done by Ubuntu and they are currently are
using a sed script to change a few values, the file is included on
here[1] and it's named "compiz-keybindings.sed".

What would be the best way (without making patch) to use it on OBS/RPM
spec to change the values?

NM

--
Nelson Marques

/* As cicatrizes lembram-nos de onde estivemos, mas não ditam para onde vamos */