Re: [opensuse-packaging] Can't fix the shells/bash-completion package
Am Freitag, 25. Februar 2011, 18:05:06 schrieb Marco Poletti:
While I was updating the package to a newer version, an error occurred
and now I am in the following situation:

osc co shells bash-completion
A shells
A shells/bash-completion

The link in this package is currently broken. Checking
out the last working version instead; please use 'osc pull'
to repair the link.

A shells/bash-completion/_service
A shells/bash-completion/bash-completion-fix-service.patch
A shells/bash-completion/bash-completion.changes
A shells/bash-completion/bash-completion.spec

osc pull
Please commit your local changes first!

osc status
! _service:download_url:bash-completion-1.2.tar.bz2

Please try to use the osc from openSUSE:Tools:Unstable project.

In case the problem still exists, please create a bugreport.

thanks
adrian

--
Adrian Schroeter