Re: [opensuse-packaging] rpmlint-checks: adding new gnome/desktop-related checks
Le lundi 17 janvier 2011, à 23:21 +0100, Cristian Morales Vega a écrit :
2010/10/8 Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
And shouldn't the %desktop_database_* checks check for MimeType
entries in the desktop files before complaining? It's my understanding
that update-desktop-database does nothing if there are no MimeType
entries.

Right. I was wondering if it was worth it. But since it's not hard to
do... Updated checks attached.

Another thing I don't understand. In macros.desktop-file-utils and
macros.shared-mime-info, what are "${DESKTOP_DIR}" and "${MIME_DIR}"
supposed to do?? I didn't find any mention to those in any freedesktop
document.

Huh. Weird. Not sure what those lines are doing, they should be removed.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.