Re: [opensuse-packaging] OpenNebula
  • From: Robert Schweikert <rschweikert@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 16:27:59 -0500

On 12/17/2010 06:06 AM, Jaime Melis wrote:
Hello,

I'm an OpenNebula [1] developer, and we would like to include
OpenNebula in mainstream openSUSE. OpenNebula has already been
accepted in Debian sid and in Ubuntu.

Packages are now building in Virtualization::Cloud

Here is the repo
(http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/Virtualization:/Cloud/openSUSE_11.3/)

Testing is needed.

There are still a number of warnings that need to be evaluated and
fixed, but his is a first go around.

I'd say the train for 11.4 has left the station, considering the release
schedule and the work left to do on these packages (plus Factory build
is broken). But we can certainly target 11.5, or 12.0, or whatever the
release after 11.4 will be.

Please provide testing and other feedback by replying to this thread.

Thanks,
Robert

Software Engineer Consultant LINUX
rschweikert@xxxxxxxxxx