Re: [opensuse-packaging] changes in virtualbox package
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 09:38:45 +0100
On Sunday 26 December 2010 21:35:26 Michal Šebeň wrote:
Hi all,

stable virtualbox 4.0.0 will be soon in Factory (I hope:) so here are
few announces:
if you will do update from Milestone2,3,4, 5 or from Factory you have
to remove virtualbox-ose-qt package and install virtualbox-qt by hand
(sorry I really don't know how to trigger update in this case for
virtualbox-ose-qt without adding auxiliar subpackage) - update from
11.3 to 11.4 will work fine

Adding

Obsoletes: virtualbox-ose-qt
Provides: virtualbox-ose-qt

to virtualbox-qt package should be the solution, no ?

bye
adrian

--
Adrian Schroeter