Re: [opensuse-packaging] How to EULA in RPM package in OBS ?
On 2010-12-26 14:47:14 (+0100), Marcus Meissner <meissner@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, Dec 26, 2010 at 02:37:46PM +0100, Mathias Homann wrote:
Am Samstag 25 Dezember 2010 schrieb Pascal Bleser:
How can I make a package include an EULA message in the OBS ?
I checked the flash-player package in the non-free repository but
it has no apparent magic in it.
(and it's nowhere on the wiki either)

cheers
I asked the same question on the obs mailing list quite some time ago,
and it seems that that feature is not publicly available outside of
opensuse itself. :/

It is generated in primary.xml.gz to my knowledge, and so currently
not possible externally.

within the
<suse:license-to-confirm>
XML tag. See the update repos for the sample.

Hmmm, ok, thanks. So it's not possible to do it from OBS packages
directly.

Thing is, I've got a funky package here which is GPLv3 but also has an
EULA (that one has to agree on before downloading the sources):
http://pastie.org/1406533

Hm, I guess I'll cat the license agreement text from %post then, with
something like "I you do not agree, remove this package".

I'll try to find someone to talk to at Canon to clarify.

cheers
--
-o) Pascal Bleser <pascal.bleser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
/\\ http://opensuse.org -- I took the green pill