Re: [opensuse-packaging] How to EULA in RPM package in OBS ?
  • From: Marcus Meissner <meissner@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 14:47:14 +0100
On Sun, Dec 26, 2010 at 02:37:46PM +0100, Mathias Homann wrote:
Am Samstag 25 Dezember 2010 schrieb Pascal Bleser:
How can I make a package include an EULA message in the OBS ?
I checked the flash-player package in the non-free repository but
it has no apparent magic in it.
(and it's nowhere on the wiki either)

cheers
I asked the same question on the obs mailing list quite some time ago,
and it seems that that feature is not publicly available outside of
opensuse itself. :/

It is generated in primary.xml.gz to my knowledge, and so currently
not possible externally.

within the
<suse:license-to-confirm>
XML tag. See the update repos for the sample.

Ciao, Marcus