Re: [opensuse-packaging] Cannot disable an rpmlint error message
  • From: Ilya Chernykh <neptunia@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 16:16:42 +0300
On Thursday 23 December 2010 16:12:14 Ludwig Nussel wrote:

I cannot disable an rpmlint check. It says
"no-return-in-nonvoid-function". I added an rpmlint file with content
[...]
Is it a bug in OBS?

No, it's a bug in your package. You are supposed to fix the cause of
the problem by patching the sources of the package. Ie add a proper
return statement at the place the check tells you.

By the way, it behaves differently for 32-bit and 64-bit cases.For 64-bit case
there is no error reported. So I think there is anyway some bug there in
rpmlint.