Re: [opensuse-packaging] New devel project proposal: storage
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 11:38:11 +0200
Am Donnerstag, 28. Oktober 2010, 11:24:29 schrieb Andreas Jaeger:
I'm currently cleaning up the home:hennevogel:TODO project and discussed with
Hannes the following:

Create:
* storage:fcoe (and move network:fcoe to it)
* storage:scsi - for userspace scsi stuff like scsi-eventd
* storage:admin: could contain e.g. smartmontools

Does the above make sense and should we create these devel projects?

The project names are IMHO less important. More important is which packages do
interact with which other packages.

Means when two packages have influence to each other, they should get tested
together and submitted together.

if all of them are just leave packages, you could also merge it into one
project...

--
Adrian Schroeter
SUSE Linux Products GmbH