Re: [opensuse-packaging] New devel project proposal: storage
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 11:33:30 +0200
Am Donnerstag 28 Oktober 2010 schrieb Andreas Jaeger:
I'm currently cleaning up the home:hennevogel:TODO project and discussed
with Hannes the following:

Create:
* storage:fcoe (and move network:fcoe to it)
* storage:scsi - for userspace scsi stuff like scsi-eventd
* storage:admin: could contain e.g. smartmontools

Does the above make sense and should we create these devel projects?
This sounds like major overkill to me ;(

Greetings, Stephan