Re: [opensuse-packaging] drop %suse_update_desktop_files macro
  • From: Pavol Rusnak <prusnak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 11:20:59 +0200
On 10/26/2010 10:08 AM, Stephan Kulow wrote:
I'm not sure if I understand. Why not removing macro completely?
Because I consider it useful for backward compatibility. It may be that you
care more for fedora compatibility (for whatever reason), but I care that
it's
still possible to build packages for all openSUSE versions and ignore fedora.

I get it now, sorry for the noise. I thought you wanted to keep it in
distro forever. I agree we should phase it out gradually.

--
Best Regards / S pozdravom,

Pavol RUSNAK SUSE LINUX, s.r.o
openSUSE Boosters Team Lihovarska 1060/12
PGP 0xA6917144 19000 Praha 9
prusnak[at]opensuse.org Czech Republic