Re: [opensuse-packaging] Python 2.7 coming to Factory
  • From: Stefan Seyfried <stefan.seyfried@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 23:28:20 +0200
On Fri, 27 Aug 2010 19:30:34 +0200
Jan Matejek <jan.matejek@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Fellow developers and users,

just a heads-up: moments ago I have submitted a new Python version 2.7.
This version contains many new and interesting features, and only a
small chance of breaking existing code: no backwards-incompatible
changes, and no big changes worth mentioning.
For more details see [1].

Unfortunately, since the switch to python 2.7, virt-manager (the
build-fixed-but-not-yet-forwarded one from the Virtualization repo) just
segfaults and this is clearly beyond what I am able to fix.
--
Stefan Seyfried

"Any ideas, John?"
"Well, surrounding them's out."