Re: [opensuse-packaging] Can someone add me to devel:languages:perl?
  • From: Christian <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2010 15:41:07 +0200
Hi Stefan,

Am 09.09.2010 15:08, schrieb Stefan Seyfried:
I'm doing it right now in home:seife:SLES11 and home:seife:byd, but
submitting back and forth is more effort than just fixing it up in d:l:p

And if you're getting the maintainer status I would recommend to test
changes in a branched prj, with creating sr to d:l:p.
Then all other maintainers would get info that there was a change.
(btw, OT, did anybody notice that you cannot add the d:l:p repo with an
alias "d:l:p" with "zypper ar http:///.... d:l:p"? it will silently be
ignored)

never tried.
Ok. Then let's do it the more complicated way ;-)

but more secure and informational :)
I know, but we need to do something about the bogus "...install removes
build root ..." warnings it throws for noarch packages.

fix rpmlint ;)

--

Christian