Re: [opensuse-packaging] Why won't packages build against openSUSE:Factory texlive-latex
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 12:14:40 +0200
Am Mittwoch 26 Mai 2010 schrieb Dave Plater:
Hi, if I set my home project to build against factory standard lilypond
and dirac have no problem finding texlive-latex to build against but if
it's set to snapshot then no texlive-latex or texlive-devel.

This is because texlive was merged into texlive-bin and the build service
had a bug that this dropped also old binaries in the snapshot repo. This
bug is fixed meanwhile.

Greetings, Stephan