Re: [opensuse-packaging] packaging mongoDB
  • From: Wolfgang Rosenauer <wolfgang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2010 20:02:35 +0200

Am 05.04.2010 19:46, schrieb Robert Schweikert:

I am attempting to package mongoDb and have some questions.

I linked js from the OSSP project. Initially I had an expansion error
w.r.t. the missing js-devel package. Thus I take it if I wanted mongoDB
in the distribution I'd also have to get the developers of the OSSP
project to submit the js package to the distribution, correct?

We have the Spidermonkey/Tracemonkey JS library in openSUSE already.
Please check if you can use it.
The Factory package you need to BuildRequires is

If mongoDb uses pkgconfig to find the stuff everything should work if
you can point it to mozilla-js.pc.
If it's not using pkgconfig you need to take care of locating the
library yourself and use rpath to the lib location where needed.