Re: [opensuse-packaging] Proposal for a shell scripting policy
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 21:17:06 +0100
Am Dienstag 23 März 2010 schrieb Guido Berhoerster:

Would it be possible to define an additional build target (that
is an exact copy of Factory but with dash as /bin/sh) in the OBS
for projects making the switch in order to ease the transition?

Yes, we can use the staging repo for that. Assuming that we put
dash in front of bash when installed, all it would take is adding
dash in that repo as default package.

Greetings, Stephan