Re: [opensuse-packaging] Re: Build fails: Errors in installed desktop file detected
  • From: Richard Bos <rbos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 12:33:36 +0100
Op zondag 14 februari 2010 23:05:46 schreef Malcolm:
When I install the icon in /usr/share/pixmaps/kfritz.png, it passes
the test. But when it is installed
in /usr/share/icons/oxygen/48x48/apps/kfritz.png, the test fails.
Their must be something else involved. According the wiki page the
directory $XDG_DATA_DIRS/icons is searched, which in my case is set
to; $ echo $XDG_DATA_DIRS /usr/share

Hi
You need to install with update_desktop eg;

%suse_update_desktop_file -i -n %{name}

(n = no translate, remove as required)

I looked at this (the source code), and it actually copies the icon the
directory /usr/share/pixmaps, as I do now in the spec file. But I want the
icon to be located next to the other kde applications and in
/usr/share/pixmaps.

--
Richard